Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Je Bon Anniversaire
I celebrated my birthday a few days ago and I wanna thank you ppl for your wishes, regardless of where you send them, friendster, sms or in person :) And fyi, I’m storing the smses I have received hehe. Juz to share,during my secondary school time, I have a fren who gave us each a small piece of color paper and was asked to write the bday wishes on it then passed it back to her. Nah, I’m not going to such extend man! This info is juz to let u ppl know that to some, wishes are important and some ppl out there do take it seriously. Perhaps the wishes would really come true? I wouldn’t know coz to me, it’s more to the fun of saving and not deleting them la haha. But if the wishes really do come true that way, I would start doing like what my fren is doing man wahahaha…guess everyone would as well.

Btw, I have changed my hp line to supplementary line, instead of using prepaid. The activation day was on Monday itself, so during that few mins of the switching process, I supposed I had missed the smses by those who sent them so coincidently during that few mins. Sorry. Oh yeah, you know what? Sometimes the person whom you thought would never remember to send you sms wish would actually do so. That WAS unexpected ok. I dunno if you know who you are, but thanks...that was seriously my very first surprise of the day! Dun worry, it’s a good surprise :) One thing I learn, surprises that come when they are least expected are the ones that you’d cherish and of coz remember for a long long time.

When I reached my workplace early in the morning, my Chinese colleagues actually knew it was my bday and wished. Hence, the whole batch of frens got to know that. I was handed a paper bag with a gift inside, it was from that 3 chinese frens of mine. That was my 2nd surprise, if u ask me :)

I was supposed to treat them lunch, but they declined the ‘offer’. So I bought them X-Choc each instead. The ice cream was really nice sial…Basically the whole day at work was a pleasant one, yeah becoz it wasn’t like any other usual day hehe.

I reached home at 7pm. Had a birthday dinner at Shakey’s pizza with my MMU buddies. It was well, a double celebration, in conjunction of me getting my first pay. I’m glad they realized it was my bday too, coz hey I didn’t tell them that when inviting hahaha. And my 3rd surprise for the day would be the secret recipe’s bday cake they got me. I’m so lucky to have a cake so that I wouldn’t miss a wish-making this year, so thanksss! You know, at one point, I was so curious that I asked one of my frens why the chocolate cake. Hahahaha...

Me: So why choose the chocolate one ar?? (jokingly)
Fren: Since a lot like chocolate here…..why? U dun like meh?
Me: Erm…I luv it.
Fren: Then good la.

Aiseh…I thought I would get this…read on.

Me: So why choose the chocolate one ar?? (jokingly)
Fren: We know you luv chocolate ma….
Me: Awww…..

Dun get me wrong, I 'saje' only and am being honest with what’s really in my mind hehe. Actually, I’m not so particular la, I’m fine with everything. Even if my frens get me, say a cake with my least fave flavor, I’d so freaking happy too. Really! Btw, the (chocolate indulgence?) was excellent. Though I got a lil ‘jelak aka muak’ after a while, you know the next day at work, I was already missing it so much that upon reaching home after work, the first thing I did was to the get a fork and eat it straight from the plastic box where I kept the remaining inside. Mannn…what an INDULGENCE! ;p Thanks for making that my dessert too.

I too got a bday poem which I at first din realize that it is. Pls accept my apology. I was juz too blur and tired to realize that hehe, lame I know but it’s true. Have never received any poem b4, so this would be my 4th surprise anyway. I appreciate it, Merci Beaucoup!!

Oh yeah, beside taking a photo of my presents, do u know about the idea I get on how to keep the gift cake? I suddenly thought of keeping the plastic knife, that obviously can’t be eaten.(Duh) You see, I’m gonna DIY the knife myself, ie to stick a small sticker on it or whatever, and will be writing down the frens’ names on it then. I dunno if I’d be the pioneer of such thing, but if so, I’m glad to be one hehehe. Ain’t that a brilliant idea? I surely hope so kakaka~

Alrite, the post will have to stop here. See you readers around!


i'm glad that you had a memorable 22nd birthday! It's just too bad that i couldnt be there. anyhow, i did mention before that you would feel my presence somehow, on your birthday right? haha....

i wonder if you managed to guess what i meant by that. the hint is that, that presence that you were supposed to feel is already in your stomach, or maybe it has already been flushed down the toilet and it's somewhere in some drainage system, far far away and it probably ended up in the ocean already haha...


oh well, i'm crapping again....

oh the real reason for my absense is in my blog. go n check it out.  

_____________________

Post a Comment